[hcs-d] FREE TRIP TO ASIA | HPAIR Staff Application Live! | FREE BOBA @ Info Session, 9/20

Anna Liu annaliu at college.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 16 13:23:17 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!
I'd strongly encourage you to apply to HPAIR if you'd like to apply your
design and tech skills by making shirts, brochures, websites that over 1000
people see every year, as well as coding conference apps from scratch!
HPAIR is one of the best decisions I've made while at Harvard. I've got to
travel to Manila, Hong Kong, and Sydney with some of the most humble,
caring, and dedicated people at Harvard in this organization. I can talk to
you more about it if you have any questions!
_________________________________

FREE TRIP TO ASIA!JOIN HPAIR, GAIN A FAMILY

With a new year comes new adventures. And what better way to start the year
than kickstarting an epic adventure in Asia?

We organize Harvard University's largest annual student conferences in the
Asia-Pacific region. Since 1991, we have continuously gathered a growing
pool of international students from top universities, renowned academics,
business professionals, and political leaders to engage in our rigorous
educational events.

And of course, HPAIR staff receive a free trip to Asia and invaluable
connections with leaders in countries all over the world.
STAFF APPLICATION
*staff.hpair.org <http://staff.hpair.org/>*

Our staff application for 2017-2018 has now opened! Our application process
is as follows:

September 22nd, 2017 | Application closes at 11:59PM EST
September 23rd, 2017 - September 24th, 2017 | First-round interviews
September 30th, 2017 - October 1st, 2017 | Second-round interviews
October 2nd, 2017 | Decisions released
INFORMATION SESSION

We will also be holding our *HPAIR Information Session* on September 20th,
2017 at 8PM in Sever Hall 203. *There will be free boba/bubble tea! *

This event is different from our Introductory Meeting in that we will be giving
an in-depth presentation of our organization, committees, and application
process. All applicants are highly encouraged to attend, even if they have
already attended our Intro Meeting. Please RSVP at our Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2155036731304012/> page to let us know
you'll be there! We hope to see you very soon.

RSVP HERE <https://www.facebook.com/events/2155036731304012/>