[hcs-d] Data Ventures Application Extended

Jerry Tang jerrytang at college.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 15 13:25:27 EDT 2017

[image: Inline image 2]

Interested in data science? Apply to be a Data Ventures fellow!

Data Ventures is an undergraduate organization dedicated to solving
real-world problems through data analysis. You’ll have the opportunity to
work on projects at the forefront of major industries. You’ll learn and
apply skills in computer science, math, and statistics under the mentorship
of company representatives and Harvard graduate students.

Due to a large number of inquires, we'll be extending the deadline to apply
for the fellowship program until next *Wednesday, Sep. 20*. Good luck in
the upcoming semester, and we look forward to reading your applications!

APPLY here <https://goo.gl/forms/SmGy8Adx5omrCSE52>

Interested in joining but don't have past experience in data science? Sign
up to be a Data Ventures trainee! Trainees complete a set of weekly
workshops that teach machine learning and data analysis techniques. Upon
successful completion of the trainee program, trainees will be promoted to
Data Ventures fellows. The trainee program will start on *Friday Sep.
22 (time/location TBD!).*

Sign up to be a trainee here <https://goo.gl/forms/dSf32GUTgMZMnY3F3>