[hcs-d] Opportunities @ TripAdvisor

Takehiro Matsuzawa takehiromatsuzawa at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 14 22:07:41 EDT 2017

Hello HCS,

I hope you all are having a great semester!  I am working at TripAdvisor as
a data scientist (Class of 2017) and would like to share opportunities at
TripAdvisor.
Please feel free to reach me out for any questions you have!

Welcome back Harvard students! We hope your semester is going well.
TripAdvisor just wanted to share some openings we had with you.

With a constant growing website and app, TripAdvisor is hiring for the
following positions:

·       Full Time Data Scientists

·       Intern Data Scientists

·       Full Time Software Engineers

·       Intern Software Engineers (must be graduating in December 2018 or
May 2019)

·       Intern Machine Learning Engineers

We will be at the Data & Analytics Fair on October 13th. Please stop by our
booth and chat with our software engineers, data scientists and machine
learning engineers to hear more about what each team is working on.

You may apply online through your career site
<https://www.tripadvisor.com/careers/careers> for this positions, or simply
visit our booth at the career fair!

Our headquarters is located at 400 1st Ave, Needham, MA 02494 where we have
free shuttles to and from the city, a free cafeteria, free gym, pub and
game room onsite, and much more! Feel free to check out a cool video of us
here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6neDPSxjE> and check out our website
<https://www.tripadvisor.com/>.

We look forward to meeting you soon!