[hcs-d] Fwd: [Hcs-board] Exciting #TwitterAPM Opportunity!

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 14 21:39:48 EDT 2017

Twitter APM program

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tiffany Oche via hcs-board <hcs-board at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:46 PM
Subject: [Hcs-board] Exciting #TwitterAPM Opportunity!

Hey!

My name is Tiffany Oche and I'm currently an Associate Product Manager
<http://twitterapm.com/> (APM) at Twitter. Next Tuesday, *September 19th *at
*6:00pm*, we're hosting an event in our Cambridge office for anyone
interested in Product Management and our APM Program. For current seniors,
this is a great opportunity to learn more about product and working at
Twitter!

To attend, YOU MUST RSVP HERE <http://twitterapmboston.splashthat.com/>.

There will be food, presentations with a current product manager, and a Q&A
Panel with current APMs.

**Please *share* this message with your group's panlist and any other
campus groups that may be interested. Hope to see your group there!