[hcs-d] [due today] Interested in Meeting CS Professors?

Marcella Park marcellapark at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:30:02 EDT 2017

Hello all,

The WiCS (Women in Computer Science) Advocacy Council is now accepting
applications! Our mission is to make Harvard CS more inclusive and tailored
to students' needs, so we work on projects like collecting and publishing
data <http://advocacy-council.herokuapp.com/data/> about
underrepresentation, making advising <https://piazza.com/harvard/other/cs> more
accessible, facilitating discussions
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1395933230456057/> in the CS community,
and more! Our members have unique opportunities to do community outreach
and get to know CS faculty members outside of the classroom.

Our (very short!) application for 2017-18
<https://goo.gl/forms/avifs8mCtFVRenvD3> is open, and it's due tonight
at 11:59pm
EST. All Harvard undergraduates are eligible--no CS experience necessary!

Don't hesitate to email me or Abby Lyons (abigaillyons at college.harvard.edu)
if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Marcy