[hcs-d] KPCB Fellowship

Angeline Rao angelinerao at college.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 6 00:44:16 EDT 2017

Please RSVP here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/829297923904304/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22dashboard%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22calendar_tab_event%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22[]%22%7D]%2C%22ref%22%3A1%2C%22source%22%3A2%7D>
:) Hope to see you all there!

Angeline Rao
Harvard Class of 2019

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 11:54 PM, Jenny Wang <jennywang01 at college.harvard.edu