[hcs-d] Fwd: Upcoming Google Events

Michael Bervell michaelbervell at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:22:37 EDT 2017

Interested in Google? See below!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colleen Reding <harvard-tech-students at google.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Upcoming Google Events
To: Harvard-Tech-Students <harvard-tech-students at google.com>

Hi Harvard students!
I wanted to let you know about some upcoming Google events on campus!

*Google Office Hours: *Come drop by on* 9/11 or 9/14 *from *5pm-9pm* to
chat with Googlers about our Software Engineering and Associate Product
Manager opportunities and find out about the interview process.  Located in
the Office of Career Services (54 Dunster Street).

*Google Technical Interview Prep Workshop:* Learn about the technical
interview process at Google (Two Googlers will be walking through sample
questions and a Google Associate Product Manager will cover details about
the APM interview process.
*9/12 from 6pm-7:30pm. Pinnochio's pizza will be served. Located in SOCH. *
Please RSVP *here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19yzYqCgP6-MZ9p6jYcnyejgKeQ2vRLLVf5COJ_r6E7k/edit>
*for this event.

*APM Night at Google Cambridge*: Interested in learning about the Day in
the Life of an Associate Product Manager at Googler? Harvard and MIT
students are invited to come to Google Cambridge to learn from current
Associate Product Managers about their work and the interview process.
*9/19 from 6pm-8pm. *Located at Google Cambridge (355 Main Street,
Cambridge, MA).
Please RSVP *here*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wQ5n2E1eVnSwJJjuuqtQvpaddEga3QshznY2rOOOxgc/edit>
for this event.

Thanks! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at
harvard-tech-students at google.com.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Colleen

--
*Michael Bervell * *MichaelBervell.com* <http://michaelbervell.com/>