[hcs-d] APT Events Next Week!

Eric Timmerman erictimmerman at college.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:40:56 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Wanted to pass on some information regarding Applied Predictive
Technologies, or APT, which is a rapidly growing business analytics company
. I had an awesome time working as a SWE intern for them this summer and
definitely recommend checking them out!

------------

APT will be back on campus for several days this fall, and they’ll be
recruiting for full-time and internship positions across consulting,
product management, software engineering, and marketing. Below are some of
the key dates over the next few weeks, with more information available in
the attached:

*9/8* – *Career Fair* Harvard SOCH, 12 – 4 PM

*9/11* – *Information Session* Charles Hotel (Rogers Stratton Room), 6:30 –
7:30 PM

*9/12* – *Case Workshop* Harvard SOCH, 3:30 – 4:30 PM

*9/12* – *Tech Talk* Sever 103, 7 – 8 PM

*9/14* – *Full Time Application Deadline*, 11:59 PM

*9/27* – *Full Time Interviews* Harvard SOCH

*10/4* – *Internship Application Deadline*, 11:59 PM

*10/13 *– *Data Analytics and Tech Fair* Harvard SOCH, 1 – 4 PM

*10/16* – *Intern Interviews* Harvard SOCH

For more information, you can check APT out online at
http://joinapt.com/harvard, learn more about what it’s like to work at APT
in this video <https://video214.com/play/S9OmN1MLqJm8TX0wLji1CA/s/dark>, or
read a bit more about APT below.

*About APT*

We are a leading analytics software company that empowers top global
organizations across a wide range of industries to make data-driven
decisions with confidence. APT’s client portfolio features some of the
world’s best known brands, including Walmart, Starbucks, Coca-Cola,
Victoria’s Secret, T-Mobile, and others. With more than a dozen offices
internationally, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which embodies
hard work, innovation, and analytic excellence. Working at APT provides a
unique opportunity for unparalleled professional growth, in an environment
where you can immediately make an impact.

In recent years, APT has been named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Top
Workplace by The Washington Post, and a Top Workplace for Millennials by
Fortune Magazine.

Follow us on Instagram @joinapt or on Twitter @JoinAPT!