[hcs-d] KPCB Fellowship

Jenny Wang jennywang01 at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 5 23:54:32 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

The KPCB Fellows Program selects a group of talented students every summer
to join their partner companies, and experience what it's like to work at a
startup. We were part of it, and we're looking for more Harvard students
next summer!

KPCB Fellows Info session @ Harvard
September 12th 5-6pm
Fong Auditorium

Kleiner Perkins (KPCB) is a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley known
for investing in and building companies like Airbnb, Airware, Coursera,
Doordash, Facebook, Nest, Nextdoor, Pinterest, Slack, and Square. They do
not only invest in these companies but also helps grow these companies from
startups into world-changing organizations.

The KPCB Fellows Program was started to expose young talented people to the
next generation of Googles, Amazons, and Genentechs:
http://www.kpcbfellows.com/companies.

The application for the program is open now. I was a fellow last summer at
DoorDash, and Angie was a fellow at Airbnb! We went to events where I met
the VP Product of Amazon Prime Now, the CEO of Stripe, venture capitalists
like John Doerr and Mary Meeker, and a lot of other really smart fellows.
We're here to share our experience, and hopefully we'll see you in the
program next summer as well.

Hope to see you there and please email us with any questions!

Angie (angelinerao at college.harvard.edu)
Jenny (jennywang01 at college.harvard.edu)