[hcs-d] Fwd: Want hands-on data science projects? Harvard Open Data Project intro meeting TONIGHT

Neel Mehta neelmehta at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 4 09:13:03 EDT 2017

Hey
​!​

If you're looking for more experience in CS, data science, civic tech, or
software engineering, the Harvard Open Data Project has some awesome new
projects this year. Come by our open meeting to check it out!

[image: Inline image 1]
Want hands-on data science experience? Want to get published on a data
journalism blog <https://medium.com/harvard-open-data-project> that got
14,000 views last semester? Want to build open-source web apps that got
featured on HPR <http://harvardpolitics.com/harvard/open-data/>?
*Predicting elections. Analyzing course enrollment. Breaking down faculty
diversity. And more.*
*The Harvard Open Data Project gathers, analyzes, and publishes public
Harvard data, and we're building Harvard's first open data catalog —
working with the HKS prof who helped build the US's national open data
platform.*

Join the Harvard Open Data Project
<http://harvard-open-data-project.github.io/>!
Open intro meeting: Monday 9/4, 8:00-9:30pm, Ticknor Lounge upstairs
All welcome!

​Questions? Ask neelmehta at college.harvard.edu.