[hcs-d] Events Summary + Project 5050

Hailey James haileyjames at college.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 1 08:45:16 EDT 2017

Exciting things!

LiveQ with WiCS and HCS | Tuesday, September 5th | 7:30-9pm | Ticknor Lounge
Hear experienced students talk about their experiences in various CS courses, give advice, and answer questions! *Food will be served*
Why CS? Panel | Wednesday, September 6th | 7-9pm | Fong Auditorium
David Malan, Margo Seltzer, and Peter Bol, along with current students, will present projects and talk about how they’ve applied CS to fields like government, economics, medicine, philosophy, astronomy, social justice, and more. Come to support our presenters, stay for the *free Insomnia Cookies
WiCS Meet and Greet | Sunday, September 10th | 2-4pm | Ticknor Lounge
Meet other members of Women in Computer Science and get to know the board!
project5050.org <http://project5050.org/> - Created by CS50’s production team, discover the journeys of people in Computer Science, ranging from a Syrian refugee to our very own Abby Lyons to tech blogger Kasey Champion