[hcs-d] ConSidering CS? Get the facts! + SUSHI Wednesday 10/25 4-6pm

Alisha Ukani alisha at college.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 23 19:49:15 EDT 2017

What should I take *after CS50*?
What about *cross-registering* for CS courses at MIT?
What are my options if I want to learn more CS but *don’t want to
concentrate in CS*?
Can I *study abroad* as a CS concentrator?
What *CS clubs/groups* exist at Harvard?
What is it like to *concentrate* in CS at Harvard?
What it it like to get a *joint* degree or *secondary* in CS?

Get answers to all these questions and meet the CS *Community*!

Student Panel + Faculty Q&A Reception + SUSHI Wednesday 10/25 4-6pm

Have a question for the panel? Submit it in advance here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UtQI374HnElmQ-gMGAd_P8eO1h9hzTdcLUkJk1alp8g/edit>

RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/133219017405020/> to the Facebook
Event to make sure you get sushi — we don’t want to run out!

*Faculty Attending:*

Jim Waldo

Steven (Shlomo) Gortler

Radhika Nagpal