[hcs-d] Student Panel + Faculty Q&A Reception + SUSHI Wed 10/25 4-6pm Boylston

Hailey James haileyjames at college.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 21 15:00:42 EDT 2017

How can I talk to CS faculty if I don’t want to schedule an appointment? (HINT: come to Boylston on Wednesday)

How can I get the most out of my summer internship?

What even is the MBB track?

Should I write a thesis?

What classes do most CS concentrators say are "must-take"?

How can I get involved in cool side projects with other students?

How can I better balance a challenging course load with extracurriculars?

How can I plan my courses to maximize my exposure to different fields in CS at Harvard?

Get answers to these questions and more by faculty and your fellow students (and get your share of some free sushi)

Faculty Attending:

Jim Waldo

Steven (Shlomo) Gortler

Radhika Nagpal

+more

Wednesday 10/25 4-6pm Fong Auditorium + Ticknor Lounge

Worried your question won’t be answered? Submit it in advance here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UtQI374HnElmQ-gMGAd_P8eO1h9hzTdcLUkJk1alp8g/edit>

RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/133219017405020/> to the Facebook Event to make sure you get sushi — we don’t want to run out