[hcs-d] SCALE TECH TALK // THIS THURSDAY 8:00 // SEVER HALL 202

Jenny Wang jennywang01 at college.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 10 23:29:39 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Scale <http://www.scaleapi.com/> is an API for human-in-the-loop machine
learning systems. Our customers include Cruise, Alphabet, Uber, and Gusto,
and we raised a Series A from Accel
<https://medium.com/accel-insights/scale-ceb24ddc9c5b> last fall. We are
currently hiring for engineering full time and internship roles for the
upcoming year.

Come to our tech talk this Thursday at 8:00pm in Sever Hall 202 to learn
more about us and to get some swag and delicious Thai food! We will also
talk a bit about best practices to build APIs, why you should consider
working at a startup, and whatever questions we get asked as well.

See you there!
RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/180138432556644/>

Follow @scaleapi on Twitter <http://twitter.com/scaleapi>