[hcs-d] SelfMade Summer SoftDev Internship Opportunity

Brian Sapozhnikov briansapozhnikov at college.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 30 17:39:07 EST 2017

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well!

Just wanted to forward this opportunity to work at a really awesome startup
in NYC! I spent this past summer working at SelfMade and had a great time.
The technical experience and mentorship was strong and the people were
really nice to work with, and I got to be a part of startup at a really
exciting point in its development.

I've copied their blurb below, and you can also hear about them on
TechCrunch
<http://techcrunch.com/2017/10/17/selfmade-helps-businesses-post-better-photos-online/>
 and ProductHunt <http://producthunt.com/posts/selfmade>. Feel free to
reach out to me if you have any questions! And you can see and apply to
their job and internship opportunities at https://www.selfmade.co/jobs.

"SelfMade is a venture backed start-up located in downtown Manhattan. We
work at the intersection of technology and digital art, empowering
individuals and brands to grow their business through social media. Our
members' only app uses AI and proprietary technology to connect members
with professional image editors and social strategists -- allowing them to
build a powerful brand at an affordable price. SelfMade is democratizing an
experience once reserved for celebrities and brands."

Please share this with anyone you think might be interested!

Best,
Brian