[hcs-d] Harvard College Esports presents Winter WonderLAN, featuring Google VR and Santa Claus! [RSVP Link Fixed]

Promit Ghosh pghosh at college.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 26 21:30:22 EST 2017

Harvard College Esports is proud to present* Winter WonderLAN
<https://www.facebook.com/events/371627133278556/>*, our last event of the
semester!

Join us for:

   - Mario Party
   - Super Smash Bros Melee
   - Smash 4
   - League of Legends
   - Dota 2
   - Hearthstone
   - Rocket League

And more! We’ve teamed up with *Google Daydream VR* to bring VR gaming and
demos to this LAN as well - try it out! They’ll also be bringing prizes and
swag - keep a lookout for Home minis and Daydream VR headset raffles!

Have a specific game you want to see at the event? Fill out this *10 second
form* <https://goo.gl/forms/yCE7pme8TSR3qd3y1> and we’ll try to make it
happen!

Love *free stuff*? There will be mini games and raffles aplenty,
because Santa Claus is coming to town! Plushies, pillows, and gaming
goodies galore - did we mention there will be *5 Rainbow Six Siege PC game
codes* raffled off?

There’s not even a snowball’s chance that you won’t enjoy this event - so
come hang out, grab some pizza, and *RSVP today*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/371627133278556/>!