[hcs-d] Be the next HPR Associate Tech Director!

Alisha Ukani alisha at college.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 21 10:18:48 EST 2017

Apply <https://goo.gl/forms/nwTY7NeaPdRuLPMi2> to be the HPR's Associate
Tech Director!

The *Harvard Political Review* is the nation's premiere undergraduate
publication engaged in political, economic, and cultural analysis. We're
looking for two Associate Tech Directors to help launch an interactive data
visualization platform and lead  substantial front-end and back-end
enhancements of our website <http://harvardpolitics.com/>.

Projects you can help lead:

   - Designing interactive data visualizations using D3
   - Developing creative alternative layouts for featured articles
   - Making the HPR website mobile responsive
   - Conducting user research to improve our website experience
   - Optimizing our servers and databases
   - Anything you're interested in!

The Tech Team has the agency to pursue other projects that they believe
would be valuable and exciting. This is as much an opportunity to explore
your own interests and develop skills as it is to contribute to the HPR's
tradition of excellence.

*Apply here <https://goo.gl/forms/nwTY7NeaPdRuLPMi2> by December 1st at
11:59pm.*

If you have any questions, contact Alisha Ukani <alisha at college.harvard.edu>