[hcs-d] Bloomberg Philanthropy Event with WiCS & HCS!

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 19 12:05:55 EST 2017

As you may or may not know, philanthropy is INCREDIBLY important to us here
at Bloomberg, especially for Mike Bloomberg himself! Our company’s profits
<https://www.bloomberg.org/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9dzuofms1wIVRbbACh3_CAY5EAAYASAAEgI90PD_BwE>
and
this money is donated to organizations all over the world. Bloomberg
employees have the chance to participate in our Best of Bloomberg “BOB”
events all year round and get involved in helping the local community. For
every 25 hours that employees volunteer, we get to donate $2500 to a
charity of our choice! It’s a really awesome program, and one of my
personal favorite things about Bloomberg. We wanted to bring some of this
philanthropy to campus. I’d love to pilot this event in Boston.

We reserved 25 spots at the Greater Boston Food Bank on Saturday, December 2
nd from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. As an optional part of the day, we’ll be hosting
“Bagels with Bloomberg prior to the event (from 11-12:30, location TBD) and
then all travel over to the Food Bank together.

Please sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/y85svbz2 For any questions, please
reach out to kgolub at bloomberg.com

- Katie from Bloomberg

*Catherine Tu*