[hcs-d] CS Beyond the Classroom: Opportunities and Experiences

Humphrey Obuobi hobuobi at college.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 7 19:59:39 EST 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://us12.campaign-archive.com/?e=&u=737ea53ee57083eb2fecc396d&id=f56a98ed23>
MORE CS, LESS HOMEWORK.
MORE IMPACT.

*DEV*, Harvard's only digital design and development agency, and
*Harvard **Women
in Computer Science* are here to show you just how that's possible. Drawing
from the experiences of students who have done everything from planning and
attending hackathons to launching national initiatives for socially
positive technology, we're committed to showing you just how computer
science and engineering can have tangible impact.

This* Thursday (November 9) at 6PM,* come hear about the experiences of
these students and opportunities to get immersed in something deeper than a
problem set. Good food, good conversation, and a promise to come away
*inspired*. (Speaker information and other details can be found on the
Facebook event, linked below.)
*DATE: *November 9, 2017
*TIME:*  6PM - 7PM
*LOCATION: *Emerson 104

*Dinner will be provided!*
FACEBOOK EVENT INFO <https://www.facebook.com/events/538615779870247/>
And in case software development is something you're looking to learn more
about, DEV and WiCS have you covered with the *Winter Bootcamp.* Apply now
and we'll get back to you soon with details on one of the best learning
opportunities this wintersession.

*If you have any questions, please reach out to us at dev at mail.hsa.net.
<dev at mail.hsa.net?subject=Re%3A%20DEV%20Winter%20Bootcamp>*
APPLY NOW