[hcs-d] Intern at United Nations, IDEO.org, American Enterprise Institute, & more

Allison Kao allison_kao at college.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 9 00:13:54 EST 2017

Intern at United Nations, IDEO.org, American Enterprise Institute, & more.

*SIC Impact Fellows* is an initiative from the Harvard College Social
Innovation Collaborative. Our mission is to create opportunities for
Harvard students to get exposure to the cutting edge of the social sector.

This fall, we’re offering top-tier internships at companies like *UNICEF,
American Enterprise Institute, IDEO.org, Feeding America, The Nature
Conservancy*, and *Boston Public Schools *in finance, marketing, policy,
and technology for *Summer 2018*.

As a SIC Impact Fellow, you’ll develop transferable *skills*, benefit from
unparalleled *mentorship*, gain *real-world experience*, and make a
measurable *impact*.
Apply Now <https://goo.gl/forms/9AwBqpYKSUzHyFyA2>

This year, make an impact.

To learn more about our opportunities, visit the application page below.
The application is short – just *four questions and a resume drop.
<https://goo.gl/forms/ovRL1fvrUm45ZDmD3>*

   - Priority Deadline: November 21
   - Final Deadline: December 1

Apply here: *https://goo.gl/forms/ETVdyjYGjDl5A4vr2