[hcs-d] HCS + Facebook tour (w/ Harvard alum panel)

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 2 14:58:26 EDT 2017

Hey all,

We still have a few spots left on our Facebook tour tomorrow at 3 pm. See
below for more information. If interested, RSVP with Facebook's form - the
remaining few spots are expected to fill up quickly.

*Facebook welcomes Harvard Computer Society to visit our office in
Cambridge.*

*3:00-3:15pm – Arrive*

*3:15-3:30pm – Tour*

*3:30-4:00pm – Info Session*

*4:00-4:30pm – Harvard Alum Q&A Panel*

*We will have swag, snacks, and refreshments available.*

*Please remember to bring a photo ID with you to check in at the security
desk. We are located on the 8th floor of 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Broadway,+Cambridge,+MA&entry=gmail&source=g>.*

*PLEASE RSVP HERE* <https://bpastor.wufoo.com/forms/z1eqqdyz0pwy6cw/>

*We look forward to seeing you there!*

*- Facebook*

*Catherine Tu*
Anticipated A.B. Candidate in Computer Science
Harvard University | Class of 2020