[hcs-d] Google Games Cambridge on Saturday, April 22nd

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 28 22:34:10 EDT 2017

Hi Harvard Students,

Think you’re sly? Prove it at the The Google Games Cambridge on Saturday,
April 22nd. This year’s mission will ask you to embrace your inner super
spy. Calling all agents to be stealth - don’t blow your cover (don’t get
burned) and join us for this year’s Google Games - shhhh! this information
is confidential.

At The Google Games Cambridge, agents will compete against other students
from MIT, Harvard, Brown, Tufts, UMass Amherst, Boston University,
Northeastern, and Dartmouth for victory in challenges that test your brains
and creativity to the limit! It’s a quest of fun as teams of five go head
to head in rigorous events: Coding, word association, and puzzle
competitions. If you haven’t caught on just yet, this year’s theme is “Top
Secret Mission” so make sure to throw on your best gear from your favorite
spy lab and get ready for an action packed event!

The Google Games Cambridge