[hcs-d] Civic Tech Paid Summer Internship!

Hillary Do hillaryjiado at college.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 20 13:13:50 EDT 2017

If you're still looking for something to do this summer, consider applying
to Brigade as a Product Management Intern! Brigade is a civic tech startup
founded by a Harvard grad (Matt Mahan, '05, Social Studies) and Sean
Parker. Job description attached.

They're working on a really cool app to increase civic engagement and build
a platform for organizers & activists. I had an incredible time working
there two summers ago so feel free to let me know if you have any qs!

Best,
Hillary Do
Harvard College '17
484.222.9108