[hcs-d] Pear VC – Summer Launchpad

Dianne Lee diannelee at college.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 8 23:54:05 EST 2017

Pear VC – Summer Launchpad
*Website: *www.Pear.vc <http://www.pear.vc/>

Pear is an early stage venture capital fund with expertise in helping early
stage companies succeed. Current portfolio includes: Doordash, Gusto,
Branch Metrics, etc.

Pear’s Launchpad is a structured full-time program designed to help you
successfully launch your company. Over the course of 10 weeks this summer,
we’ll help you lay the foundations of a sustainable, category-defining
company - between putting together a product roadmap, figuring out your
go-to-market strategy, identifying early customers, developing
organizational structures & processes that’ll scale, and more.

Launchpad culminates in a Demo Day with top venture capitalists and
industry executives. Check out TechCrunch’s coverage of our 2016 Demo Day
here
<https://techcrunch.com/2016/09/01/at-pear-demo-day-13-companies-to-watch/>.

We aim to accept 10-12 teams, offer up to $40k in funding w/ no equity, and
office space in Palo, Alto for 10 weeks over the summer. Our 2016 Launchpad
teams raised $10M+ in funding. Learn more about Pear Launchpad here
<https://www.pear.vc/launchpad/>. Applications are due on March 24, 2017.