[hcs-d] assistance with newsletter opportunity

Gabrielle Milner gabrielle.milner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:54:41 EST 2017

Hey HCS '16 grad here, with a very *low-key, low time-commitment* volunteer
opportunity. We are seeking a student with experience in graphic/website
design to provide some assistance with the newsletter for the Psychosocial
Oncology Program/Bronx Oncology Living Daily (BOLD) Living Program of
Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care. We provide free wellness
services to Bronx residents who are affected by cancer in order to improve
their quality of life: http://www.einstein.yu.edu/centers/cancer/support
<https://owa.einstein.yu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=HAq4Q0XI-0WGmR-Byc4BreZjrCv3ZtQIxXM0WvPj17LlsJTiGO6MXpsf33wKyV5i7fyk50Xny30.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.einstein.yu.edu%2fcenters%2fcancer%2fsupport>
We
are looking for someone to apply their graphic design skills  while
contributing in a meaningful way to support programs for cancer patients.
There would be an opportunity to do this* remotely*. I can be reached at
gabrielle.milner at einstein.yu.edu
<https://owa.einstein.yu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=HAq4Q0XI-0WGmR-Byc4BreZjrCv3ZtQIxXM0WvPj17LlsJTiGO6MXpsf33wKyV5i7fyk50Xny30.&URL=mailto%3agabrielle.milner%40einstein.yu.edu>
discuss this opportunity further. I am happy to answer any questions
students may have. I graduated Harvard College in 2016, and am currently
affiliated with the HES.

Harvard College 2016