[hcs-d] Want to publish data science articles? Harvard Open Data Project tomorrow!

Neel Mehta neelmehta at college.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:09:14 EST 2017

[image: Inline image 1]
*​Want to learn how to hack with real Harvard data? Want to get published
in our data science journal? Want to build Harvard's first open data
catalog?*
Join the Harvard Open Data Project​!​
Open hack night *Thursday 3/2, 8:30-10pm, Science Center 116*

We have some really exciting open data projects underway right now —
HODP'ers are analyzing UC election results, concentration data, Harvard
finances, and more! Learn data science, hack with data, and get published
at our weekly open hack night this Thursday, 8:30-10pm, in Science Center
116. ​​​ ​We'll bring cookies to help you through midterms!​

​Once you've made some interesting findings, you can publish an article on
our blog and get noticed by our thousands of readers, friends, and
prospective employers. Articles are due March 10th; come on Thursday to
learn how you can apply!

​See you Thursday!​

Best,
Neel Mehta