[hcs-d] Healthcare startup for underserved patients seeking lead engineer
athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 21 15:56:41 EST 2017
To create a brand new, innovative way of caring for underserved and
underinsured families, offering outstanding experiences by meeting three
overarching goals: (1) shift care out of the hospital and into the home and
community, (2) improve the quality and efficiency of clinical care
delivery, and (3) provide culturally-sensitive, concierge care-coordination
services by leveraging the power of underutilized community-based health
Seeking a talented software engineer to join a team of passionate founders,
including physicians and nurses from Boston’s top pediatric hospitals. Help
us launch a mobile platform that keeps millions of people out of the ER and
in the comforts of their home. Play a major role in creating a solution
people love while helping shape the culture of a young, mission-driven
The successful candidate will take on responsibility for product vision,
architecture, and implementation. She/he will also help us build an agile
development team equipped to deliver amazing experiences to users.
- Developing and deploying commercial mobile apps, preferably
progressive web apps or responsive apps.
- Full-stack developer including front end, design, and architecture of
back end for mobile apps
Who you are:
- Passionate and dedicated self-starter who prefers team collaboration.
- Excellent communicator who seeks feedback and strives for
- Demands excellence in self and those around her/him.
- Strives to impact the world in a positive way.
- Experience with leadership or at least the drive to build leadership
skills and provide mentorship to junior staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of secure systems (ex. HIPAA, PCI, or
- BS in computer science + 3 years experience
At Nella, we dream about a world where person-centric care is the standard,
and well-being is a universal right. That’s why we’re named after our
co-founder’s grandmother, who was a holistic pediatrician back in the old
country. Every year, millions of Americans unnecessarily use the ER, which
costs billions and is a poor patient experience. Nella is a free,
on-demand, digital health service available 24/7. Our secret sauce combines
smart, proprietary triage algorithms and the caring support of nurses and
community health workers. Contact us at igor at nellahealth.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hcs-discuss