[hcs-d] Find your little spoon with DATAMATCH

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 13 14:03:14 EST 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

The Harvard Computer Society is cooking up the *2018 edition of Datamatch*,
and we've got a *hot*, *juicy* website coming. Just remember the three F's,
kiddos. We've got

   - *F*ree food!
   - *F*unnies!
   - *F*uc...hsia color scheme!

Datamatch is liiiiit. But we could use your help to take it up a notch.

Take this quick survey <https://goo.gl/forms/ctckYwaZm7oPyTpm2> to give
your input on Datamatch, including even, yes, ... The Algorithmâ„¢. If you
do, then you can *unlock your matches* from last year and enter a raffle to
win a *$50 Amazon giftcard*. We would also like to share our gender policy
for the 2018 edition of Datamatch, available here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/document/d/1TLahP7pfTfXj1Py4784sGc_kn1aOgm1IiDrFRHSeRKw/edit?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&ust=1513184647085000&usg=AFQjCNFGulUoF9wC7R6WSR4Y8b6Pm6VzhA>.
We would welcome any direct feedback on it, and are also making a form
available for anonymous responses here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQMVFG2ID_3OtmAs7TgZyU-K3hyO4aMZfTlvxa22vonlZkiw/viewform>.
It is also linked in the general feedback survey!

Don't know what it means to "unlock your matches?" Don't even know what "
Datamatch" is? Looking for a way to avoid the existential dread of finals
season? All of these questions and more can be answered at the survey
<https://goo.gl/forms/ctckYwaZm7oPyTpm2>.

Now that you've taken the survey, sit back and wait for Datamatch 2018.

*Matchmaking excellence since 1994. ​*

*The 2018 Datamatch Team <3*
*Catherine Tu*
A.B. Candidate in Computer Science