[hcs-d] Holiday Playbook is Here!

Raphael Rouvinov raphaelrouvinov at college.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 7 14:21:56 EST 2017

Hey HCS!

Just sending along a reminder to sign up for Summer Playbook
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.summerplaybook.com%2F/mO1ZcEi3T1zFFqCSea3k>
for
winter break. It's an easy way to hangout with other students while at home
or traveling (and only takes 1-2 minutes to register).

Happy studying,
Raph

[image: Summer Playbook]
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.summerplaybook.com%2F/mO1ZcEi3T1zFFqCSea3k>

Heading off campus this winter? Whether you're sipping hot cocoa or
slathering on suntan lotion, we're happy to release our Holiday Playbook
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.summerplaybook.com%2F/mO1ZcEi3T1zFFqCSea3k>
introduce you to peeps wherever you are in the world.

More than anything, we hope you have an amazing holiday season. Thanks
for keeping the Playbook community one of the grooviest on the interwebs!
Holiday Playbook
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.summerplaybook.com%2F/mO1ZcEi3T1zFFqCSea3k>

Love Playbook? Become a campus ambassador
<https://mltrk.io/link/https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FPzHpDN5O2tyroOLB3/iabWfrtGVUzR03AnoN8j>
.