[hcs-d] [Happening tonight!!] Harvard College Esports presents Winter WonderLAN, featuring Google VR and Santa Claus!

Promit Ghosh pghosh at college.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 3 15:00:15 EST 2017

Harvard College Esports is proud to present* Winter WonderLAN
<https://www.facebook.com/events/371627133278556/>*, our last gaming
get-together of the semester!

Join us for:

   - Mario Party
   - Super Smash Bros Melee
   - Smash 4
   - League of Legends
   - Dota 2
   - Hearthstone
   - Rocket League

And more! We’ve teamed up with *Google Daydream VR* to bring *VR gaming* and
demos to this LAN as well. There will be *3 **Google** Home Mini’s* raffled
off - one lucky winner will win just by filling out *this form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUYl-1MSzbFDZlN3WbqlmUavfPzKYA5KD-FJJPPcJ7JVw4fg/viewform>,
and *2 more* will be raffled off at the event!

Have a specific game you want to see at the event? Fill out this *10 second
form* <https://goo.gl/forms/yCE7pme8TSR3qd3y1> and we’ll try to make it
happen!

Love *free stuff*? There will be mini games and raffles aplenty,
because Santa Claus is coming to town! Plushies, pillows, and gaming
goodies galore - did we mention there will be *5 Rainbow Six Siege PC game
codes* raffled off?

There’s not even a snowball’s chance that you won’t enjoy this event - so
come hang out, grab some pizza, and *RSVP today*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/371627133278556/>!