[hcs-d] Invitation to the Boston Data Science Competition

Russell Kunes russellkunes at college.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 26 21:11:58 EDT 2017

Hi,

We are extending this invitation to a *select group of talented
undergraduate, graduate and PhD students for the upcoming Boston Datathon*.
There are only a limited number of spaces available, so we strongly
encourage you to* secure your position by Tuesday, Aug 29th. *If you are
curious to see what a Datathon looks like, we encourage you to view this brief
clip <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0nQJcB8rhI>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0nQJcB8rhI>from our past Datathon at UC
Dublin!

The Boston Datathon is hosted by Citadel LLC & Citadel Securities in
partnership with Correlation One, along with the Harvard Data Science
Initiative and Data Ventures at Harvard. The event will take place on
*Saturday, September
23rd *from *7:00am-7:00pm *at Knafel Center (Radcliffe Gym), Cambridge, MA
02138*.  *

*Highlights of the event include:*

   - *$25,000 *in cash prizes!
   - The chance to showcase your skills tackling a meaningful, real-world
   problem!
   - The opportunity to participate at *The Data Open* and win *$100,000 *in
   cash prizes!
   - Possible* interviews with our sponsors (Citadel & Citadel Securities)!*

Sign up  <http://correlation-one.com/chicago>*HERE
<http://correlation-one.com/boston> *to complete the Questionnaire,
Assessment and Registration!

If you have any further questions, please direct them to
vikram at correlation-one.com. Thank you, and we look forward to receiving
your application and hope to have you in attendance with us on Saturday*,
September 23rd*!