[hcs-d] Invitation to the Boston Data Science Competition

Russell Kunes russellkunes at college.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 7 19:44:28 EDT 2017

Hi HCS members,

We are extending this invitation to participate in the upcoming *Boston
Datathon *to a *select group of talented undergraduate, graduate and PhD
students *as there are a limited number of spots remaining and we would
love to have you. To be eligible to participate in the event, please
complete the registration process prior to the *deadline
at 11:59pm on September 13th. *If you are curious to see what a Datathon
looks like, we encourage you to view this brief clip
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8&>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAA_h3Thrm8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0nQJcB8rhI>from our past NYC Datathon!

The Boston Datathon is hosted by Citadel LLC & Citadel Securities in
partnership with Correlation One. The event will take place on
*Saturday, September
23rd *
*from 7:00am-7:00pm at Harvard's campus.*

   - The chance to win *$25,000 *in cash prizes!
   - Showcase your skills and talents and interact with exciting, real
   world datasets!
   - The opportunity to participate at *The Data Open* and win *$100,000 *in
   cash prizes!
   - Winning teams eligible to* interview with our sponsors (Citadel &
   Citadel Securities)!*

   Sign up  <http://correlation-one.com/chicago>*HERE
   <http://correlation-one.com/boston> *to complete the Questionnaire,
   Assessment and Registration!

If you have any further questions, please direct them to
vikram at correlation-one.com. Thank you, and we look forward to receiving
your application and hope to have you in attendance with us on Saturday*,
September 23rd*!