[hcs-d] Senior Thesis: Looking for Juniors Interested in Tech or Finance

Caro Ribeiro cribeiro at college.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:25:42 EDT 2017

Hey HCS,

My name is Caro, and I am writing a senior thesis on Harvard students’
experience in the recruiting process for summer internships. I am
specifically looking to interview juniors who are applying for either tech
or finance internships through the OCS Campus Interview Program. If you fit
this description, I would love to hear more about your experience. Please
fill out this interest form <https://goo.gl/forms/lOtQuxPiWY7dVoxg1> and I
will be in touch.

Participants will be required to meet with me twice—once in September, and
once in either October or November—for two interviews lasting approximately
45-60 minutes each. The interviews will be recorded, but I will ensure the
protection of participants’ identity in writing the final thesis.
Participants' names will be replaced with pseudonyms, and any personally
identifiable details will be edited, renamed, or omitted. During
interviews, participants may also choose not to answer certain questions
and will be free to provide as much or as little information as they are
comfortable.

Below you will find me and my faculty advisor's contact information, so
feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

*Contact information*

*Caro Ribeiro: *cribeiro at college.harvard.edu, (786) 423-5484

*Tiffanie Ting (Faculty Advisor):* tiffanie_ting at mail.harvard.edu
--