[hcs-d] Apply today: Fully-funded tech internship with federal government!

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 27 14:00:27 EDT 2017

Fellowship and Pipeline spots still open!

*April 27, 2017*

On behalf of our agency partners at the Census Bureau, IRS, EPA, and VA, I
want to encourage you to *apply today* for the Civic Digital Fellowship
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=2d3567b04d&e=b04cbe296b>
and the Coding it Forward Pipeline
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=28156fd241&e=b04cbe296b>
!

There are still *open spots* in our fully-funded (stipend, travel, and
housing) fellowship cohort as well as unpaid pipeline opportunities as
well! Both of these programs are incredible opportunities to experience the
growing field of civic tech and *have an immense impact on the lives of
everyday Americans*.

*Civic Digital Fellowship:*

   - A fully-funded (stipend, travel, and housing) data science and
   technology fellowship at the US Census Bureau in Washington, D.C. We are
   looking for fellows who are *data scientists, software engineers,
   designers, product managers, or data journalists. *Visit
   www.codingitforward.com/fellowship/
   <http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=33beae19f2&e=b04cbe296b>
   for the full job description and application!

*Coding it Forward Pipeline:*

   - The pipeline is designed to funnel top students to civic technology
   internship opportunities at the EPA, VA, and IRS. Visit
   www.codingitforward.com/pipeline/
   <http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=854d7c07b8&e=b04cbe296b>
   see our available positions and drop us your resume! The application
   shouldn't take more than five minutes and *we guarantee that your resume
   will be placed in front of senior leaders at our partner agencies*. The
   Coding it Forward Pipeline is a great opportunity for underclassmen to gain
   valuable experience working on project teams.

Please reach out to Chris Kuang
<https://mltrk.io/link/mailto%3Ackuang%40college.harvard.edu/XVy6QZ1diKUuhI1MGwkI>
with
any questions related to either application.

Also- check out Coding it Forward's blog
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=7540a38984&e=b04cbe296b>
and
the latest story
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=1c4162eb76&e=b04cbe296b>
by Brandon Wang on how he's used technology to empower high school
journalism programs!
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=d7aa5555a7&e=b04cbe296b>

Keep Coding it Forward!
Athena, Chris, and Neel
Fellowship Application
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=7c0c50b5d4&e=b04cbe296b>
Pipeline Application
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=370f7fb7ea&e=b04cbe296b>
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=96472f207c&e=b04cbe296b>
<http://codingitforward.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9254473a71d61ff7556fa5215&id=43772e104d&e=b04cbe296b>
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fcodingitforward.com/XVy6QZ1diKUuhI1MGwkI>
*Copyright © 2017 Coding it Forward, All rights reserved.*