[hcs-d] Web Developer Summer Internship/Co-op Opportunity

Janet Chen janetchen at college.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:53:56 EDT 2017

See below for a Web Developer Intern Opportunity for this summer OR Co-op
from June-December. For more information, contact Mark Flores,
flores at whoop.com.

*Web Developer Co-op/Internship:*
At WHOOP our mission is to create cutting edge technology that allows
individual athletes and teams to perform at a higher level, through a
deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Web Developer intern at WHOOP you’ll work closely with a talented
software, design, marketing, and product team to execute our vision for
whoop.com, the WHOOP blog, online store, and WHOOP user community
properties, attracting and engaging the worlds greatest athletes.

* Responsibilities:*

·        Build and maintain WHOOPs online presence

·        Execute WHOOPs vision for WHOOPs web properties including WHOOP.com
 TheLocker.whoop.com <http://thelocker.whoop.com/>, WHOOPs online store,
and other web properties

·        Develop WHOOPs social application features

·        Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high
performance software team

*Desirable:*

·        Experience with modern websites and application frameworks

·        Well-rounded front end skill set including HTML, CSS, and
JavaScript

·        Interest in rich data visualizations and UI features

·        Interest in ecommerce and social media

·        Experience utilizing tools such as CSS pre-processors, Docker,
Protractor, Selenium, and version control such as Git.

Janet Chen
Harvard College 2019