[hcs-d] SummerCamp is Live! REGISTER NOW!

Dianne Lee diannelee at college.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 16 22:24:32 EDT 2017

 SummerCamp is here! Join our community of Harvard interns in the Bay
Area, NYC, Seattle, and possibly Boston to celebrate tech! We come together
every summer to connect with friends, mentors, alumni, and leading tech
companies and venture capitalists.

In the past two years, 300+ students have joined Sequoia, Facebook, Google,
Palantir, Airbnb, Pinterest, Lightspeed Ventures, and other hosts for
dinners, brunches, mixers, and campus tours through SummerCamp.

Join the group, even if you'll be interning somewhere else! We often plan
ad hoc events in other cities and share interesting opportunities which
aren't tied to location.

REGISTER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2qkAzmb8UQxnKlw9AnUsbrpPWRhdsrMkFAzltwY3dslg99Q/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form>