[hcs-d] SummerCamp is Live! REGISTER NOW.

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 3 22:16:17 EDT 2017

  SummerCamp is here!   Join our community of Harvard interns in the Bay
Area, NYC, and possibly Seattle to celebrate tech! We come together every
summer to connect with friends, mentors, alumni, and leading tech companies
and venture capitalists.

In the past two years of SummerCamp, 300+ students have joined Sequoia,
Facebook, Google, Palantir, Airbnb, Pinterest, Lightspeed Ventures, and
more for dinners, brunches, mixers, and campus tours.

Join the group, even if you'll be interning somewhere else! We often plan
ad hoc events in other cities and share interesting opportunities which
aren't tied to location.

REGISTER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2qkAzmb8UQxnKlw9AnUsbrpPWRhdsrMkFAzltwY3dslg99Q/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form>