[hcs-d] [APPLY NOW] Interested in civic tech? Join the Harvard Open Data Project!

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 22 20:11:33 EDT 2016

Join the Harvard Open Data Project!

​Interested in open data, civic technology, data science, or data
visualization?​ Join the Harvard Open Data Project -- apply now
<https://goo.gl/forms/wEJhfLOGsfTmOO3F2> to be matched with teams and
projects!

​We've teamed up with the former deputy CTO of the US, Harvard's CTO, and
Harvard's Chief Digital Officer to build Harvard's first open data catalog
<http://data.harvard.edu/>​. We're empowering Harvard students to hack with
Harvard data including admissions data, course catalogs, dhall menus, and
university finances.​

As we expand, we're looking for people with a passion for anything from
data science to public policy. Join our team to ​build our web frontend and
data analysis tools, create visualizations and apps with Harvard data, work
closely with our mentors in the civic tech space, and craft university-wide
open data policies.

Sound awesome? Apply to join a team <https://goo.gl/forms/wEJhfLOGsfTmOO3F2> by
Friday 9/23 at 5pm!

Contact neelmehta at college.harvard.edu with questions.