[hcs-d] [TODAY @ 6pm] KPCB Fellows Infosession | Harvard Hall 102 | Felipe's, Mike's, Internships

Roger Zou rzou at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 22 12:19:52 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

The KPCB Fellows Program <http://kpcbfellows.com/> selects a group of
talented students every summer to join their partner companies, and
experience what it's like to work at a startup. We were part of it, and
we're looking for more Harvard students next summer!

*KPCB Fellows Infosession @ Harvard*

*September 22nd, 6pm*

*Harvard Hall 102*

Check the Facebook Event for up-to-date information!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1544489498910014/>

KPCB is a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley known for investing in and
building companies like Airbnb, Airware, Coursera, Doordash, Nest,
Nextdoor, Pinterest, Slack, Square, and Uber. They do not only invest in
these companies but also helps grow these companies from startups into
world-changing organizations.

The KPCB Fellows Program was started to expose young talented people to the
next generation of Googles, Amazons, and Genentechs:
http://www.kpcbfellows.com/companies.

The application for the program is open now *until September 30th*. I was a
fellow last summer at Pinterest, and it was a terrific experience! We went
to events where I met the Chief Product Officer of Uber, the CEO of Nuna
Health, venture capitalists, and a lot of other really smart fellows. We're
here to share our experience, and hopefully we'll see you in the program
next summer as well.

Hope to see you there!
Roger Zou, along with Anna, Nicholas, Karl, and Raphael