[hcs-d] Two Sigma Info Session - Wed Sep 21, 5pm, Sheraton Commander

Cassia Martin cassia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:51:50 EDT 2016

Howdy --

I'm Cassia, crufty alum and '03 HCS prez. I work for Two Sigma in
Manhattan, and we're coming in to town Wednesday to look for interns and
graduating seniors.

You have any interest?  Please come!  We're a pretty interesting mix of a
tech company and a finance company and we can tell you a lot more about it
in person.

Where: Mount Vernon Room, Sheraton Commander

When: Wed, September 21, 5pm

Here is the invitation link where you can upload a resume:

https://careers.twosigma.com/careers/UniversityJobDetail?jobId=1507

Feel free to reply to me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers!

-Cassia