[hcs-d] Capital One Networking Night Monday, 9/19

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:35:50 EDT 2016

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01D2102E.154BB9B0]

Hi there,

We have some news to share, as there are upcoming events and deadlines on
the horizon.

Capital One’s annual Networking Night is this upcoming Monday. This is a
great opportunity to meet folks of various backgrounds and seniority from
Strategy Consulting, Product Management, and Software Engineering. Don’t
worry if you can’t stay for the entire time, we’d love for you to drop by.
Refreshments will be provided.