[hcs-d] Fwd: Internship opportunity with an iLab VIP startup, apply by Sept. 19th!

Mehdi Aourir maourir at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 15:32:56 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chuyue Zhou <chuyuezhou at college.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Subject: Internship opportunity with an iLab VIP startup, apply by Sept.
19th!

<http://wallobee.com/>

We are recruiting interns to join our fast-growing startup...

This is not the usual internship experience, but the chance to be part of
the next revolution in the retail industry.

Wallobee is a mobile marketing platform that allows retailers to digitally
interact with targeted customers while tracking their behavior. Our system
solution harnesses the power of the unique geo-locational capabilities of
beacons.

Submit your application on our website by *midnight, September 19th*. You
will be contacted by September 23rd if you get an interview. Contact
careers at wallobee.com for questions.

Apply here! <http://wallobee.com/careerss/>

*Interns will join our team office at the Harvard Innovation Lab
<https://i-lab.harvard.edu/>, located in the heart of Harvard Business
School. You will be challenged everyday to learn new skills in every aspect
of building a business.  You will be offered as much responsibility as you
can handle and there are opportunities for management positions in the next
year.*

*Our team comprises of a group of dedicated Harvard entrepreneurs with
experience in tech, finance and consulting, working for companies like
Facebook and Microsoft.*
Roles include:
Software Engineering Intern <http://wallobee.com/careers-2>
Business Development Intern <http://wallobee.com/careers>

Application due midnight, September 19th
Questions? Contact careers at wallobee.com

--
Chu Yue Zhou
Harvard College | Class of 2017