[hcs-d] For a Friend: Herald Health

Tomas Reimers tomasreimers at college.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 11 18:01:35 EDT 2016

Fall Internship: Help Build Software Doctors Actually Love

​​

*Who are we?*

We're a startup digital health company helping doctors use clinical data to
deliver efficient and high-quality medical care. We're winners of the
Harvard Dean's Health and Life Sciences Challenge, have space at the
Harvard iLab and MassChallenge, and have a LIVE PRODUCT at Brigham and
Women's Hospital. Our team draws from the CS Department, HMS, and HBS. You
can learn more at www.heraldhealth.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.heraldhealth.com_&d=CwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=1fxirhEJ66f0LfOwrPMrM1z7uCTuinhf1e9K39-ptcc&m=UvxHamosDUC07Kvbs-4PF6-5e2PSA26xgkDxvsq4V30&s=aHjc2wIw57EB9Hjfvs7-vS7QHk8ntr8SBxC-DrJRjuk&e=>
.

*Who are you?*

You're a developer with full-stack skills (MEAN stack a plus), experience
wrangling with APIs, and a thirst for building something big from an
early-stage. You're excited to work with and learn from our engineering
team. You want to solve problems that matter and can work part-time this
fall.

*Getting in Touch*

To learn more, email Andrew (Andrew at HeraldHealth.com). We'll be contacting
candidates in the next two weeks for follow-up.