[hcs-d] Capital One Tech Series: Not Your Average Bank

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:02:59 EDT 2016

Capital One Tech Series

*Not Your Average Bank*

*Date*: Tuesday, September 13

*Time*: 6pm – 7:30pm

*Location*: Sever 106

At Capital One, our goal is simple: bring ingenuity, simplicity, and
humanity to an industry ripe for change. Founder-led and technology-driven,
Capital One is on a mission to reinvent banking and to give our customers
the financial tools they need to live their best lives.  Join us for a
discussion on just that, our quest to take the banking industry digital.
Learn about some of our coolest projects and hear first-hand what it’s like
to work as a software engineer in our Technology Development Program.  If
that’s not enough to get you away from your desk for a couple hours, there
will be free food and some awesome prizes (Did I hear someone say Bose
Speakers???).

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at our applications for
opportunities at Capital One.

*Full-Time*

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-
development-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266

*Intern*

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-
program-harvard-university/1786/2714262

*Other Upcoming Events in September:*

*Harvard’s 2016 Campus Interview Program Fair*

Friday, Sept. 9, 12:00-4:00pm, The Knafel Center, 10 Garden Street in
Radcliffe Yard

*Capital One Tech Coffee Chats *(sign up through OCS online)

Tuesday, Sept. 13, 12:00-3:00pm, Capital One 360 Cafe, 24 John F. Kennedy St

*Capital One Networking Night*

Monday, Sept. 19, 6:00-8:00pm, Park Restaurant and Bar, 5 JFK Street

*Tech Panel sponsored by Harvard Undergraduate BGLTQ Business Society
(HUBBS)*

Wednesday, Sept. 21, 5:30-7:00pm, Location TBD

*GIIM Speaker Series sponsored by Harvard Gender Inclusivity in Mathematics*

Wednesday, Sept. 28, Time and Location TBD