[hcs-d] Job Opportunities at APT

Hillary Do hillaryjiado at college.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 7 21:54:35 EDT 2016

Hello!

I interned at a rapidly growing predictive business analytics company
called *Applied Predictive Technologies* (APT).

If you’re interested in strategy consulting, product management, software
engineering, sales, or marketing, please join us on campus this fall at one
of our events:

9/9 *Career Fair *Gutman Conference Center & Knafel Center, 12:00 – 4:00 PM

9/12 *Case Interview Workshop* SOCH, 4:00 – 5:00 PM

9/12 *HCS Tech Talk* 305 Emerson, 6:00 – 7:00 PM

9/13 *Company Information Session *Charles Hotel Brattle Room, 6:30 PM

9/12 – 9/14 *Coffee Chats *Harvard Square (Sign up below)

9/14 *Résumé Drop Deadline *(apply via both www.joinapt.com *and* OCI),
11:59 PM

*Coffee Chats with APT*

When: Monday 9/12 from 12 – 3:30 PM, Tuesday 9/13 from 9:30 – 5 PM,
Wednesday 9/14 from 12 – 2:30 PM

Where: Harvard Square

Notes: To sign up, please email nbruns at aptmail.com
<aptrecruiter at aptmail.com> with the subject line “Harvard Coffee Chats”
with your availability in the body. Please also attach your resume to this
email.

We’re looking forward to learning more about you in the upcoming months!
In the meantime, you can check us out at http://www.joinapt.com/harvard or
read a bit more about APT below.

Best,

Hillary Do

hillaryjiado at college.harvard.edu

Class of 2017

*What is APT?*

APT provides the professional growth opportunities of a startup with the
broad industry exposure of an established firm. APT was founded in 1999 and
has since grown to include over 400 professionals.  Having recently been
acquired by MasterCard, APT is actively seeking candidates to drive rapid
growth.

APT is a rapidly growing strategic consulting and Software-as-a-Service
company with offices in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York,
Bentonville, London, Tokyo, Sydney, and Taipei.  With a powerful Big Data
predictive analytics software platform at its heart, APT is revolutionizing
the way Fortune 500 companies think about business strategy.  APT’s client
portfolio includes some of the world’s best known companies like Walmart,
Starbucks, CVS, Abercrombie & Fitch, SUBWAY, Victoria’s Secret and Hilton.
APT has been featured in such publications as the Harvard Business Review,
Forbes, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today
for being the pioneer in bringing the principles of scientific
experimentation into the business universe.

*What does APT do?*

APT helps senior executives of consumer-facing organizations make
investment decisions that can drive millions of dollars in increased
profits. We work with our clients to build their key strategies, guiding
corporate decisions including:

   - We’re considering investing hundreds of millions of dollars in rolling
   out the “store of the future” across our chain – what impact will our
   investment have on store sales?
   - A sports celebrity endorsement costs us tens of millions of dollars
   per year – is it worth it for us to continue the endorsement?
   - We’ve designed two versions of a major new product line.  Which one
   would be more successful in our East Coast stores?
   - Do sponsored ads alongside Google search results drive off-line sales
   in brick-and-mortar stores?

APT answers these high stakes questions through a powerful combination of
analytically-driven strategy consulting and enterprise software.

*What does this mean to you?*

At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in
transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping APT’s
future. If you are looking for the career opportunities of a high growth
startup with the stability of a profitable organization, then APT could be
the right place for you.

At APT you will find:

·        Exceptional peers from leading universities and well respected
companies

·        Committed mentoring by an experienced, driven, and nurturing
management team

·        An opportunity for unparalleled professional growth

·        An environment where *you* can make a difference

We look forward to meeting you!