[hcs-d] use computer technology to illustrate original story book with Stories for Orphans!

Gabrielle Milner milner at college.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:12:03 EDT 2016

And also apply for tech director!!

*Join*
*Harvard College Stories for Orphans*

*Writers apply HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/ZkiSVbVyWNfvyAuZ2>*
*Illustrators apply HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/ZRPKHCO048b403ZI2>*
*Board members apply** HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/Mq9JOYUceyCnya8p2>*

HCSO pairs up with international orphanages, in past places such as
Korea, DR, Mexico, China, Tanzania, Poland and Peru, and our team of
writers and illustrators create and publish original and personalized
storybooks for children in the orphanages. It is Stories for Orphans’ hope
that by presenting each child with their own personalized book, we will
inspire a love of reading and of self. Our group also organizes community
outreach initiatives to celebrate literacy with local children, and to
create books for children living in foster care, and those with chronic
health conditions.

*The applications are due by *
*Sunday, September 11th at 11:59 pm. *

*Please contact us with any questions!*

*Harvard College Stories for Orphans*

*cworley at college.harvard.edu*

*harvard.orphan.stories at gmail.com*

*Harvard College Stories for Orphans*
*Web:* www.hcs.harvard.edu/stories
*Facebook:* Harvard College Stories for Orphans
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42088759522>
*Email:* stories at hcs.harvard.edu