[hcs-d] Fwd: Capital One Internship Networking Night

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:17:51 EDT 2016

Internship Networking Night

Date: Wednesday, November 2
Time: 6pm – 8pm (casual, stop in for as long as you like!)
Location: Capital One Café, 24 JFK st.

At Capital One, our goal is simple: bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to an industry ripe for change. Founder-led and technology-driven, Capital One is on a mission to reinvent banking and to give our customers the financial tools they need to live their best lives.  Join us for a casual networking night.  Stop in for as long as you like to chat with engineers about what the internship program is like and get valuable interview advice.

There will be food provided at the event!

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at our applications for opportunities at Capital One.

Full-Time
https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-development-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266

Intern
https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-program-harvard-university/1786/2714262