[hcs-d] Illustrate an original story for Stories for Orphans in PERU!

Gabrielle Milner milner at college.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 23 22:32:47 EDT 2016

*Looking for artists!*

*Drawing, painting, or any other artistic medium!*

Harvard College Stories for Orphans pairs up with international orphanages,
and our team of writers and illustrators create and publish original and
personalized storybooks for children in the orphanages. It is Stories for
Orphans’ hope that by presenting each child with their own personalized
book, we will inspire a love of reading and of self. Our group also
organizes community outreach initiatives to celebrate literacy with local
children, and to create books for children living in foster care, and those
with chronic health conditions.

[image: 10]

This semester, we are working with an orphanage in Lima, Peru, and our
authors have just started writing their stories! We are looking for
illustrators, and illustrations can be done in any medium: drawing,
painting, on the computer, etc. Time commitment is ~10 hours for the
semester, and you would have about a month to complete them!

*If interested, please email harvard.orphan.stories at gmail.com
<harvard.orphan.stories at gmail.com> or cworley at college.harvard.edu
<cworley at college.harvard.edu>.*

 Sent with Mailtrack