[hcs-d] Harvard College Cyber Defense Club

Suriya Kandaswamy skandaswamy at college.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 16 10:38:46 EDT 2016

Return of the Harvard College Cyber Defense Club (HCCDC)

Are you interested in cybersecurity or want to learn more? The Harvard
College Cyber Defense Club is making a comeback! The intro meeting is at *4
PM on Friday, October 21 in Maxwell Dworkin G115*.

You don’t have to have any experience coming in, since we’ll be learning a
lot as the year progresses. The goal is to train for and compete in the
Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition, but we’ll also try to host speakers
and work with the graduate schools to learn about cybersecurity and cyber
defense and their applications.

If you’re interested or have any questions, fill out this form
<https://goo.gl/forms/gduXoWvKr42WC5I92> or shoot me an email. Since the
club is new, we’re looking for all types of board members as well, so come
on out!

Suriya