[hcs-d] Capital One Tech Series - 2

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:49:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

This is happening in 10 minutes! There will be free food and free stuff!!!

Thanks,
Richard Ouyang

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Richard Ouyang <rouyang at college.harvard.edu> wrote:

<image001.jpg>

Capital One Tech Series – Software Development @ Capital One

Sponsored by Harvard Computer Society

Date: Tuesday, October 4

Time: 6pm – 7:30pm

Location: Emerson Hall 105

At Capital One, our goal is simple: bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to an industry ripe for change. Founder-led and technology-driven, Capital One is on a mission to reinvent banking and to give our customers the financial tools they need to live their best lives.  Join us for a discussion on just that, our quest to take the banking industry digital.  Learn about the tools and processes we use to develop our flagship mobile application and other applications within Capital One.

There will be food and prizes (Google Chromecast, Raspberry Pi Starter Kit)!

Keynote Speaker

Mike Eason – Managing Vice President - Technology

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at our applications for opportunities at Capital One.

Full-Time

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-development-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266

Intern

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-program-harvard-university/1786/2714262

Software Engineering Summit

https://campus.capitalone.com/events

Other upcoming events:

Big Data Analytics & Technology Fair

Thursday, Oct. 6, 2:00– 5:00pm, Harvard SOCH

Tech Coffee Chats

Wednesday, Oct. 12, 12pm – 3pm, Capital One 360 Cafe, 24 John F. Kennedy St

Women in Technology sponsored by Harvard Women in Computer Science

Wednesday, Oct. 12, 5:30– 7:30pm, Ticknor Lounge

Tech Bootcamp sponsored by Harvard Computer Society

Thursday, Oct. 13, 6:00– 8:00pm, Fong Auditorium

HackHarvard

Friday, Oct. 21 – Sunday, Oct. 23

Internship Networking Night

Wednesday, Nov. 2, 6:00– 8:00pm, Capital One 360 Cafe, 24 John F. Kennedy St